Thursday, May 14, 2015

Splashspace

Splashspace




Splashspace

I think I have something about space. I just realized that it is a theme I always come back to with my loaf-art. I can reel out AnotherSpaceLife, then there was Spaceportal and now there is Splashspace, which is something I did before Spaceportal (I think I have posted something on it before but I am not sure). Maybe I should just omit the word space, beginning to sound like a movie director that is stuck on one rail.

But there is something about space that will always remain compelling. The intricate connection of stars, galaxies and everything that is space has with everything else makes it a place where we are undeniably one with it.

Splashspace is a collage of every space phenomenon. It shows our frailty and strength, in-consequence and value. You can see energies and how they are a paradox of self-sustenance and dependence on each other.

There is balance and it is a balance that is robust and delicate at the same time. The implosion or explosion of Jupiter could be the end of our solar system, just as the destruction of our moon could mean the destruction of the earth as we know it. There is balance at every scale. Therefore, Splashspace talks about scale.
   
 Splashspace

Things happen in splashes and the ripple effect is evident. And just as the Sun is a living entity as it were and anytime it coughs the earth and its cousins sneeze, the same rule applies howbeit on a larger scale when it comes to inter-galactic relationships.
Energy is being released and absorbed at that level as stars go out and come to live. We are interconnected. A piece of paper that is dropped in some street in New York will have a ripple effect that will affect someone on the streets of Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment