Friday, November 3, 2017

Oh We Now Have An App: Paint LoafART App

History
The things we do just because we can. We now have an app, which to me is a big thing. Yet some 3 hours before it was published, it was not in any plans.
It was a spur of the moment thing. If you recall how loafart started, i.e. doodling with the Microsoft Paint program in between jobs. Well I was on a job, doing some background research into something that has been taking my time lately. One of the things got me looking at app building platforms. After trying out AppMakr or so, and got this nice shock at the tail end of building an app with them from scratch (all $499 of it if my memory serves me right), I remembered I had come across a platform that I recommended fro someone. I had forgotten the name but still remembered how they went about getting people to sign up with them. Google did the rest.
That is how I was re-introduced to AppGeyser, methinks and I built an app with them on the spot.

The App
Paint LoafART is a blog app. The content is derived from this blog. It is about Paint art, interviews and articles. I have registered it with about 3 platforms now. Two are pending i.e. Amazon and mandago (?) but Aptiote (I think I am mixing them up but I will have them corrected later) was immediate.
Amazon took my time! They asked for everything, including tax (like who does that?). But I felt I had achieved something when it was done -I should because it caused me a whole night of good sleep).

The Challenge
This blog needs content. The app needs to be marketed

The Call to Action
Help.
Download the app from this blog. You will see it at the top left corner of the first page.
Get it from its storefront on that platform I can't recall right now (I really need to get serious)
Get it from appgeyser
Share with friends

Other Matters
I think I have been commissioned to do Loafart for a poet. Keep you posted. Until the next post or making the corrections in this post Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment