Thursday, September 2, 2010

A RUSHING WAVE

It is going to be a beautiful September month! Don't ask where i've been all this while.....my art is loaf-art...haven't had much time to loaf lately. But the good news is that last month was filled with music! I didn't do much with my last art posting.....it talks about 2the connection between the old and the new. It was the gramophone that bridged the divide and changed the way music was distributed hence appreciated forever. Without the gramophone there would be no ipod...think about that.

                                                                      gramophone

There are so many things we can say about it but that will be for another time.
I just had this idea....i want to put up all the art works we have posted here on freelancer (being a member). They have this new addition which seems to be really cool. It is like a market where members buy and sell from each other. I want to see what the response would be like and i will keep you posted on how they are faring......that would add to the reasons why i have to remember my loaf-art. they call is freemarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment